Please message me with questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
I have owned several C5's - this one since August 2007 when it had 45, 000 miles and believe I am the 2nd owner
officially, although the car spent a little time wandering amongst dealerships after the 40, 000 mile mark. It is my
The majority of its life has been spent parked in my garage under car cover on the battery maintainer........
Here are some highlights that came to mind;
1. New tires February 2015. About 2500 miles on them since.
2. Battery replaced April 2014.
3. Trunk lift supports replaced January 2015 with heavy duty force type
4. CLEAN title in hand
5. Have a hard copy of the August 2008 CARFAX report - GREEN. Ditto for my ownership since.
6. Added metal left foot "dead pedal"
7. Added LLOYDs premium floor and TRUNK mats
8. Added "2004" hood insert
9. Added CORSA "Daytona" Exhaust system
10. Added Exhaust plate with C5 logo
11. Added Passenger Cupholder
12. windshield - HUD TYPE - was replaced in 2007 when a pebble hit it from a truck
13. Added aluminum gas pedal
14. Added K&N air intake system & hood seal
15. Added front lower Grille Billet inserts
16. Added Front and Rear CORVETTE Chrome Letter sets
17. Added "Sound Killer" set of dampening carpets behind seats
18. Added dash cover
19. I have the PREDATOR Flash Tuner - Winning Buyer is welcome to it, if they want it - for free.
20. Added "X Pipe" to exhaust
21. Have most receipts and manuals for the accessories and parts I listed above.
23. Bose system (fully functional)
24. 6 CD changer in the trunk - also functional (see picture)
25. TOP and REAR WINDOW are in EXCELLENT CONDITION. No leaks or holes.